SC /ST/ OBC - Equal Opportunity Cell
Aims and Objectives
- To provide guidance regarding scholarship available for all backward class students.
- Spreading awareness about different schemes policies and Rules and Regulations created by the government by conducting orientation and by circulation of Notice by Incharge of the committee in each class.
- To spread good thoughts and social message to the students.
- To impart information about various links available for scholarship
Working Procedure of Committee
- At the beginning of each year committee creates orientation in the classes regarding SC, ST, EBC scholarship procedure.
- Students were informed to bring their marksheets and required documents for availing benefits.
- Students were sent to the offices for availing information about the documents required for getting scholarship benefit and such information is given to the remaining students.
- Information about the links available were informed to the students so that they can update their information and understand the procedure for getting scholarship and notices regarding last date of scholarship were circulated among the students.
Members of SC/ST Redressal Cell
|Sr. No ||Name ||Designation
||Dr. Deepa Sharma
||Dr. Ravindra Kamble
||Dr. Hemlata Mukane
||Mrs. Mandakini More
||Ms. Sonali Badekar