Maitree Alumni Association
Maitree Alumni Association was formed in the year 2000-2001 and Registred Under Society Act 1860 with Registration No. Maharashtra State, Mumbai 2019 GBBSD - 1502/2019 dated 20th Aug, 2019.
AIM and Objectives
- To bring together old students with current to enrich current students.
- To get valuable suggestions of Alumni in the overall development of college.
- To arrange Seminars, Debates, Workshops.
- To provide forum for the alumni to exchange ideas on academics, culture and social issues of the day.
Association then started with 50 students now grew to more than 1000 ex students.
With first meeting of the ex-students held on 1st October, 2005 now every year Alumni meeting have been held twice a year. In August – 2019, Maitree Alumni Association became registered entity. The Alumni are invited as Guest lecturers for different topics and also for various Cultural programmes of the college like Garba. An Annual Alumni Meet is arranged with grand event every year. Alumni also share their rich Industry experience for betterment for our present students.
- President – Dr.Deepa Sharma
- Secretary – Mrs.Zankhana Thakkar
- Treasurer – Dr.Urmila Gor
- Members – Dr.Bipinbhai Mehta (Management representative)
- Members – Dr.Shilpa Shah (Staff representative)
- Members – Mrs. Kiran Seth (Alumni representative)
- Members – Ms.Pratima Rambhai (Alumni representative)
- Members – Mrs.Mamta Pawar (Non-Teaching Staff representative)
Current Teachers In-charge for MAITREE - ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Convener: Ms. Zankhana Thakkar, (Economics Department) Email Id- email@example.com
Member: Dr. Shilpa Shah (Sociology Department)- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Member: Ms. Payal Lakkad (Sociology Department)-Email Idemail@example.com
Click the Logo for Registration